Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Happy pi Day


     I was thinking of actually making a sweet pie today, but I can't bring myself to do it. We had company over the weekend, so we had cookies. We have a birthday party on Saturday, so we'll have cake and ice cream. I just don't think I can justify it...even though I love pie. Instead, we will be having Breakfast Pie for dinner. I love breakfast for dinner, and this is a great option! And, I will try to get a better picture than the one on that post! Eeek.
      I thought, instead, I will link you to some of my previous pie recipes so you can have some ideas for celebrating this wonderful holiday: pi Day. Suddenly I'm wishing my keyboard had a "pi" symbol....

Some for dessert pies, some for savory pies, and some pie-like things

Strawberry Glaze Pie 
Coconut Cream Pie This might be my favorite pie! 
Berry Pie-lets 
Caramel Apple Pie 
Naked Apple Pie 
Paper Bag Apple Pie 
Black Bean Tamale Pie 
Chicken Pot Pie 
Nacho Pie It's been a while since we've had this "healthy" pie Yum! 
Apple Pie Muffins
Apple Pie Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It