Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Menu Plan 3/4-3/10

     Better late than never right? I mean it's only Wednesday, and I'm just now posting the menu for this week. We had a crazy weekend. Miss E went to Nana and Papaw's. While we did go out for Hibachi with friends, we had a mission. We  moved her into the big girl room to make way for baby Ezra Jane. We didn't want her to think mini E was causing all turmoil in her life, so we did it now instead of waiting until the last minute (end of June). Besides, I'm sure I will be much too uncomfortable to decorate a cute little girls room by then. Here's a picture of her reaction in case you're curious...If not just blink and scroll down for the menu plan.

Dinners (leftovers for lunches)
Omelets and  toast
Chicken Veggie Bake---will make again with changes before posting recipe!
Out with friends and their new baby
Oven Fried Chicken
Breakfast Pizza
Marsala Chicken Pasta
Italian Pork Chops (I guess I haven't posted that recipe yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It