formerly

formerly Penny Pinching Provisions

Monday, April 16, 2012

Menu Plan April 15-21

     It's been a couple of weeks since I have posted a menu plan. I've had one each week, but with Easter celebrations two weekends in a row and a week of doctor visits, time got away from me. The good news is I didn't fail my three hour glucose tolerance test. I may never drink Sunkist or orange Kool-aid again...not the I regularly drink orange Kool-aid! The bad news is I barely passed. For the next few weeks, I'll be trying to focus on eating less sugar, just in case. I don't want to end up like a friend of mine who "passed" the test, but then had a 13lb baby!

Dinners:
Burritos with Pulled Pork Filling
Veggie rotini with homemade sauce
Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry
Pizza Meat Pie (like meatloaf pizza style)
Grilled BBQ Chicken and Veggies
Pizza with Beer Batter Dough

Other options:
yogurt with granola
cheesesticks and crackers
trail mix
fruit
smoothies


linked up to Menu Plan Monday at OrgJunkie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It