Monday, April 23, 2012

National Zucchini Bread Day

     It's National Zucchini Bread Day. This weekend I tried a new recipe, hoping to have one to post for today. I wasn't impressed. I'll work on it some more and get it the way I like it first. I tried a no sugar (I used honey) recipe, and while it was pretty good; it wasn't the sweet bread that zucchini bread usually is. I'm thinking of applesauce for oil and other substitutions. It could just be the recipe too. It wasn't one I have used before and adjusted. Anyhow, if you are looking for zucchini bread recipes to celebrate today I have a couple of previously posted and delicious ones for you. Happy baking!


Zucchini Banana Craisin Bread (or Muffins)
Zucchini Bread

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It