Monday, May 21, 2012

Menu Plan 5/20-5/26

     We had a surprise visit from my Uncle Steve, who lives in Germany, last week. He only comes to the States every three or four years, so it was very exciting to see him. He noted that the last time he was here, I was pregnant too. I hope that is not the case every time he visits! We were all sad to see him go, though communication through the Internet does seem to help a little.
     The hotter it gets, the less willing I am to be adventurous in the kitchen...or even be in the kitchen at all. For the sake of our budget, I force myself to prepare things for the grill so J can cook them or make quick meals at home. That's what you can expect to find with this week's menu.

Add caption
Dinners:
Taco Salad
Chicken Veggie Pasta
Burgers
Enchilada Casserole
Grilled Chicken on Salad
Gen Tso's Chicken with brown rice (bottled sauce from Trader Joe's)
Omelets & Toast


Other:
Hashbrown Muffin Cups
Peanut Butter Apple Wraps
Egg Scramble
fruit & yogurt parfait


linked up to Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

  1. I love to grill up stuff too for later in the week. My husband one time came out to help me BBQ and saw that I had pork chops, chicken breasts, chicken wings and burgers going at the same time and wondered when I was going to tell him that I invited people over!

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It