Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan May 6-12, 2012

     As you can see, the blog transformation is mostly complete. I hope you are enjoying the changes, which I think reflect me a little better. I'm still updating the recipe index to include the earliest posts. It has been interesting to go back through those posts and see recipes that I have forgotten about.
     My husband won season passes to the zoo from work a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday, we went with two of our friends. It might have been the hottest day of the year so far! We didn't like eating much after that, so we had a simple dinner: eggs and toast with lots of water.

Here is the plan for this week:

Breakfasts:
Crepes with chocolate sauce
Oatmeal sweetened w/ honey
Muffins of some kind
Smoothies
Cereal

Snacks:
Cheese sticks
trail mix
yogurt and fruit

Dinners (leftovers for lunch):
Eggs and Toast
Cheesy Chicken Pasta
Bean Burritos
Tomato Basil Burgers
Aztec Chicken 
Wedding food

linked up to OrgJunkie's  Menu Plan Monday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It