Monday, July 16, 2012

Menu Plan July 15-21

     Happy Monday. We made it through our first week of preparing meals all on our own. I'm even taking a meal to a friend who had a baby. I'm also working on a post listing meal ideas that are easy to take to friends.
     This week, again, the focus is on simple meals. Mostly, the meals are familiar recipes that can be made without much work or time.
Cheesy Chicken Casserole-One of my favorites!

Dinners:
Cordon Bleu Bake, Salad
Breakfast Hash I meant to make this last week, but forgot to buy the potatoes!
Tortellini
Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Frozen dinner rolls
Jerk Chicken on Foccacia, Broccoli
Chicken Casserole, Green Beans

Breakfasts:
Muffins (I made this recipe, with some changes)
Yogurt parfait
cereal
toast
Waffles

Linked up to Menu Plan Monday by OrgJunkie

2 comments:

  1. looks delicious at your house this week. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It