Monday, July 9, 2012

Menu Plan July8-14

     It's been three weeks since Ezra Jane was born. We are slowly adjusting the life as a family of four. We have been blessed with many meals from our church which has helped ease the transition. Because of this, I have done little cooking over that time. This week, we are pretty much on our own. I think I'm ready for this...Well, I did plan some pretty simple vittles to make it a little easier.
     Again, I'm trying to cut back on the sugars. Just about every person that brought us food, brought dessert too! Have you been wondering about my dad? He is the reason I started watching my sugars in the first place. He quit cold turkey a few months ago, and he has lost 50lbs! That is basically the only change in diet that he made, which tells me sugar must be awful for your body. I've been doing a little reading about quitting sugar, and I have to say I might be addicted. I want to feel good like you are rumored to feel if you stop...and I won't lie, I want to lose this baby weight too. This body is done having babies, so it is time! Here is my plan for this week. Hopefully, I'll be a more regular poster from here on out!

Dinners/leftovers for Lunch
Chicken Club Pizza
Chili Mac Jack
Hash
Black Bean Quesadilla
Tortellini w/ garlic and olive oil
Bacon wrapped filet with succotash

Breakfasts
Peanut butter and Jelly Pancake Taco
Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwich
breakfast banana split
omelets
chocolate chip pancakes 

Linked up to Menu Plan Monday

1 comment:

  1. I'm popping in for a visit from Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.
    Congratulations on your new arrival. What a blessing to have such caring people in your life.
    You have a delicious menu planned.
    I hope you continue to enjoy the summer in your neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It