Friday, August 31, 2012

Mega Swagbucks Friday

What is Swagbucks? It's my favorite place to earn free stuff.
How does it work? The most basic answer: Sign up. Search the web. Get stuff.
Is there a catch? Nope. Not that I have encountered.

     I have been on Swagbucks for about six weeks now. I have earned enough Swagbucks (free points) to purchase four $5 Amazon giftcards. There are other things to purchase too, but I pretty much keep Amazon in business, so that works for me. Other things you can "buy" with your Swagbucks include gift cards, books, Android/Apple apps, makeup, jewelry, electronics and much more.
    How do you earn these Swagbucks? You can earn four a day just for logging into the toolbar you can install, answering a poll question, and skipping through the special offers (you have no obligation, just skip through to the end). This takes me about a minute each day. Other Swagbucks are randomly awarded by using their search engine. I have a widget at the bottom of my blog that can randomly give you a code for Swagbucks too. On the Swagbucks homepage, there are also video clips, tv clips, and special offers that can help you earn. I usually just stick with the basic four and the searching. The best website I have found to explain everything is Swaggin101. They tell you everything you need to know about Swagbucks.
     If you are interested in Swagbucks, today is a great way to join. Fridays are MegaSwagbucks days. This means Swagbucks are awarded more freely than other days. The amounts are higher and they happen more often. Start Swaggin...

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It