Monday, August 20, 2012

Menu Aug 19-25

     We are going on week two of eating out of our pantry. Last week, we did pretty well. We didn't eat out until the weekend when traveling for birthday celebrations demanded it.
     I did go to the store in preparation for this week. I had to buy the basics including fresh fruits, frozen veggies, milk, and bread. I'm hoping to get a bread machine sometime so I can try my hand at making my own sandwich bread. I'm not sure if it will ever be able to replace the convenience of premade, presliced bread. I really want to find a bread that I love with no added sugar. I'm still looking, though the Trader Joe's white whole wheat sandwich bread is pretty close.
    Anyhow, here is the menu for this week:

Dinners:
burgers and fries, grilled corn on the cob, salad
cheeseburger macaroni, fruit, broccoli
spicy chicken stromboli, fruit, broccoli
chicken alfredo pizza w/ bacon and sundried tomato
homemade chicken nuggets, fruit, mashed potatoes
pizza balls, fruit, green beans

Breakfasts/Snacks:
fruit,yogurt & homemade granola parfait
eggs (omelets, scrambled, etc)
oatmeal
cereal
toast
Larabars

Linked up to OrgJunkies Menu Plan Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It