Monday, September 24, 2012

Menu Plan Sept. 23-29, 2012

     We're sticking to the menu, and it's paying off! More in our pockets, less around the waist. My goal of saving money and getting healthier is in progress...but I'm excited to see progress. My workout buddy is trying to convince me to run the mini in May. I'm not sure I'm up for that yet, but I'm seriously considering it! I'm focusing on one thing at a time...This week it's logging 150 minutes of exercise to win a free t-shirt. It's the little things, right?
     So, you're probably reading to find out what I'm eating this week. Here's the plan:

Breakfasts:
Banana Berry Oatmeal
Smoothies
Peanut butter, banana toast
Breakfast burrito
Chocolate chip pancakes

Snacks:
Smoothies
cheese sticks, apples
cheese sticks, nuts
carrots/veggies, hummus
fruit, yogurt
trail mix

Dinners (leftovers for lunch):
Turkey Italian Sausage and Piave Pizza w/ beer batter pizza dough
Pesto Pasta
Burger and Fries
Black Forest Ham and Colby Sandwich with Kale
Spaghetti with homemade sauce, salad
Grilled chicken, veggies, fruit salad

Linked up to Menu Plan Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It