Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year and Some Healthy Recipes

     I'm not one for resolutions. I'm not really sure that I've ever seriously made one. In June (2012), after having my second baby, I got really motivated to get healthy. I've stayed motivated, and plan to continue my journey into the new year. As I reflect on this blog and look at the top posts of 2012, I see that most of the top ten are not healthy recipes. Sticking with my "Restored" theme, I'm going to make a resolution this year. I want the majority of my recipes to be healthy. Maybe some will be a healthy remake of an old favorite. Maybe some will be about trying new things. Maybe some won't even be recipes, but health notes.
     Here are a couple of healthy highlights from 2012. These recipes are among family favorites, but didn't have enough clicks to make it into the top ten for the year.

Chicken Broccoli Stir Fry

Oven Fried Chicken





If you are interested in the top 10 posts of 2012, they are:

  1. Millionaire's Shortbread
  2. Monkey Bars (A healthy choice!)
  3. Blueberry Delight
  4. Banana Split Bites
  5. The BEST Blueberry Muffins (A healthy whole grain choice!)
  6. DIY Planter Umbrella Stand
  7. Strawberry Lassi
  8. Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese
  9. Strawberry White Chocolate Scone
  10. Pumpkin Nutella Cream Cheese Muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Special Note

For the present, anonymous comments are not allowed at Robin, Restored due to the large number of spam comments that make it through Blogger's spam filter. I'm sorry about those of you who comment as Anonymous and sign your names. I'll try later to enable the function again.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

sharing

Follow Me on Pinterest Pin It